At Landmark Aviation, we are committed to delivering a personalized charter experience that values your safety, comfort, privacy, and time. Your charter sales team will serve as your primary point-of-contact. They will guide you through selecting a jet based on your personal preferences, destination, number of passengers, and any amenities you require. They will also be happy to arrange any special catering, passenger ground transportation or any other special requests to make your flight more enjoyable.
What Sets Us Apart?
• We operate one of the largest jet charter fleets in the industry.
• Landmark Aviation has a diverse fleet of aircraft and operate some of the most trusted aircraft types in the industry including Bombardier, Cessna, Dassault, Embraer, Gulfstream, and Hawker Beechcraft.
• We offer an almost unlimited number of aircraft options from light jets to long-range, large-cabin jets, private helicopters and VIP-commercial size aircraft.
• Our Charter Sales team is ready to provide you with a high level of consistent and immediate service 24 hours a day.
• You’ll receive a simple and firm quote before each flight, with no hidden fees or unexpected charges.
• There are no departure windows, minimum advanced notice, peak periods or black-out days.
• We can offer you a single source solution—access a private jet anywhere around the world through a company you know and trust.
• Landmark Aviation boasts an independently audited Safety and Security program.
Our charter team has years of experience and places the greatest emphasis on safety, security and service. Many of the country's largest charter operators, fractional providers and corporations choose Landmark Aviation for their supplemental charter needs. We want to help you with your travel needs.
For a basic introduction to business aviation and a high-level overview of the aircraft charter industry, download the National Business Aviation Association's (NBAA) Air Charter Consumer Guide.
Please contact us for more information on our charter services.
All aircraft are operated under Part 135 regulations and are vetted to meet our safety standards prior to each trip. We operate under certificates #I5WA933J, #HUNA846E, #DBCA868D, #BZUA138N, and #DDNA793K.